Manly LSC has submitted a COVID safety plan to NSW Health to help esure participant and community safety.
Please observe the following
- All participants must submit their phone number when registering.
- Results will not be posted on sheets but posted online ASAP after the event.
- No spectators please at the start or finish so we do not exceed the beach capacity
- We will have dedicated COVID safety marshals at the start area.
- Please refrain from giving high fives or hugs to others and maintain physical distancing.
- Please use hand sanitiser available throughout the start, finish and drink station areas (including the toilets)
- Once you cross the finish line, we kindly ask that you collect your personal belongings quickly and vacate the start and registration areas. Alternatively support local businesses by booking a table at Manly before you head off.
- Please contact our customer service team if you have undertaken a COVID-19 test with a positive result within 14 days of Cole Classic 2021 and/or if you have undertaken a COVID-19 test and awaiting results. You will require proof of testing and/or results.
What if the event gets cancelled due to Covid 19?
- We will do our best to ensure Cole Classic 2021 proceeds!
- If the Event is cancelled due to COVID-19 and alternate dates are unavailable, a credit for the full Event entry fee will be provided against the entry fee for the 2022 Cole Classic only.
- Refunds or credits will not be made for any additional items purchased, such as event merchandise and charitable donations.